Uncategorized

Microwaved Glowstick Explode On This Kid’s Face

He had heard that microwaving glow sticks made them glow brighter so decided to try it for himself. His first experiment went so well that he decided to film it so he could send it to his girlfriend. It did not go as well the second time around! The glowing liquid exploded all over his face and shirt.

Tell us what you think? Share this post with your friends using the share buttons above. You Might Also Like: Hilarious Comedian Explains Why People With No Kids Don’t Have A Clue

You may also like

Most Popular